Saturday 27 March 2010

Saturday Stardoll Fever?


It's saturday night! yay.
This sounds wrong, but im having a vodka and coke drinking comp. with some friends.
ROFL.
I shall win.
i won last time xD
i downed 9 vodka and coke's in 5 min's. that's how amazing i am :P

ANYWAY,
.....



If your stuck at home,
what are you doing on stardoll?

  • Shopping
  • Decorating
  • Partying
  • General dress up's.


    Anyway, wahtever you're doing this saturday, maybe practicing without electricty for 60 mins ready for tommorow night?
    I'm sorry. But i dont participate in earth hour.
    I don't believe in any of it.
    My family is well against global shit.
    Lulz.


    PLUS....

    I went out and did some photography today.
    when i got home, i thought this looked pretty cool.
    My hands and head etc. look like they are lighting up.
    and you can see my purple and teal striped nails- Rofl.
    So,


    Much Love , Cotty.

0 comments: