Thursday 31 December 2009

Let's Play A Game. (Win 20 Stardollars)


"because life's a game, and you can't let it win you over"

Let's have some fun, in the last few hours of 2oo9!
Let's play a game, called..
"WHO IS THE STAR, BEHIND THE STAR?"
ok, so im gonna put 2 pictures up of celebrties, but with the head, covered with a star.
you just guess which star is behind each star... AND YOU WIN 20 STARDOLLARS!
[10 for each guess right]

USE THE COMMENTS SECTION... OR GO TO MY GUESTBOOK ON STARDOLL.
(for your answers)


Star number One:

Can you guess it? (VERY EASY)

Star Number two:

Can you guess it? (Medium)


Good Luck' x PS. YOU MUST HAVE THE FIRST AND SECOND NAME TO WIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first picture, it's Kristen Stewart. And at second picture, it's Ashley Greene.

Anonymous said...

Look I post that comment and i forget to write my username my username in stardoll is sara_ylli. I just need 6 stardollars. Please help me :). thank you very much